Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Redirect to my Actual Blog

I've opened a Blogger account to take part in Blogger's community, but right now my primary blog is actually hosted somewhere else: http://web.mac.com/bjnemeth/iWeb/BJNemeth/Blog/Blog.html

I used Apple's iWeb software to create my blog (uploaded to their .Mac service), and I'm very pleased with it. The template I chose is simple, attractive, and easy to work with. And the result looks very professional.

I don't have as much control as I'd like sometimes, but that's the tradeoff. If I had more control, I'd probably be wasting far more time on the design, and less time on the posts. (Which is ultimately the point, after all.)

Anyway, if you can read this, please check out my blog. That's where the real action is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home